Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friendship Festival
















Every year our school has a huge fundraising event called the Friendship Festival. It is so much fun. The entire school Pre-K - 12 is there along with their families and other members of the community. There are games, lots of yummy food, vendors selling their wares, and a silent auction. One of the biggest sellers are confetti eggs. The grades compete to see which class can collect the most egg shells (top cut off and clean and empty). These are filled with confetti and sold at the FF. The kids love to buy them and break them on their friend' heads. This year Will and Abbey camped out by two baskets they wanted to win at the silent auction and fortunately they won! I can't imagine the meltdowns if they hadn't won. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Some of them are of our friends and I didn't get any of Cole, he avoids me when he sees a camara in my hand.