Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sweet baby girl

I have to tell you how SWEET she is. She is the cutest thing with beautiful eyes and expressions. She is 6 months old. She is so tiny. She weighs about 12 lbs. and is 23.5 inches long. She wears a 3-6 months size. She is a healthy girl and her most recent picture she looks a little chubby.



Our entire family has been walking around with our head in the clouds today. We are already in love with her. How does that happen? Seriously, every song I heard sounded sweeter, the breeze blowing felt tingly and alive, and I couldn't sleep last night for looking at her picture. My two youngest children have been positively giddy all day. (I am gushing, but I hope you understand) Will told me today "Our lives are going to change!" He has a lot of insight for a little guy.



We have put off buying any baby things until we got our referral, so today we went to the mall and got her a couple of outfits. Abbey was telling me she needed to buy some socks and Will said "I need to buy a crib!" We had so much fun talking about her and imagining our life with her. We got her a tee shirt with a strawberry on it that said "Berry Happy Girl" It was so fitting, because in a lot of her pictures she has a huge smile on her face.