Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 5 of Working

Ok...I have worked everyday this week and I just want to say to all the Mom's that work outside the home....YOU SHOULD BE VERY, VERY PROUD of yourself. It is hard work to work! The hardest part is having no time to do all the other things you normally would do during the day like grocery shopping, cooking, and planning my daughters birthday party which is TONIGHT! I don't know how you do it.

I am having a blast with the drama kids....they are probably the most fun kids in the school. I laughed so hard yesterday during first block, I had a headache the rest of the day.

Tonight is Abbey's birthday party and tomorrow is the Big Day....she is turning 11 !!

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! We are having a Hollywood/American Idol - ish party! Should have pictures to share!

Yikes....I gotta go get ready for work!