Thursday, May 28, 2009

Travel plans


Yesterday, our immigration office emailed a new copy of the missing approval letter to Addis. We still don't have confirmation from them, but we are going to move ahead with our travel plans because we like living on the edge..ha ha


The plan is for my sister to fly to Doha and go with me to Addis. Trying to coordinate flights for her to Doha, for the two of us to Addis, for the 3 of us back to Doha from Addis and then for all of us (kids, hubby, sister and me) back to the USA! I must say my husband is brilliant when it comes to these types of things!


It is just a little over two weeks until we travel to pick up Ella!


We have a jam packed two weeks...it is the last two weeks of school, so lots of fun activities.


And it is HOT here...it has been 117 degrees...probably hotter these last few days, so we are all ready to get to Texas for some cooler weather...