Monday, May 25, 2009

It's May 25!

Today is the day!

In fact, more than likely the judge has already heard our case and has already decided. It is 4:33 in Doha and in Addis Ababa. But, it is only 6:33am in Washington state, where our agency is located. I guess we will have to wait until they wake up to get our news.

Yesterday was good! I could feel that someone was praying for me. I got so much done off my stressed list. I even slept last night. I think we went to bed before 10pm and slept all night. Ahhhh...peace!

Today has been great! I spent the morning with friends shopping in the souqs (traditional market) in Doha. I have managed to stay prayerful, and not fretful about our court appointment.

Now, I am ready to hear some news...but no news yet. Not even a hint.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6