Friday, May 29, 2009

No Visa Approval




We still have no confirmation that the embassy in Addis has our visa approval!




It was mailed way back in October and is probably lost in the bottom of a pile of papers somewhere at the US Embassy in Addis Ababa. It was emailed again on Wednesday. We didn't get an answer on Thursday and they are closed today.




I am ready to go there and find it myself! Or call our US ambassador and ask him to call the ambassador in Ethiopia! Maybe I will just call Obama and get him involved.




Or maybe I will just wait....




Which is really all I can do today?




The thing I have to remember is it will get there, in the right hands, eventually. It might delay things a bit, but we know the visa approval exist. We have a copy of it! We have trusted God's perfect timing, so why stop now.




She will come home to us...