Friday, January 25, 2008

Randomness

  • Tomorrow: Small group bible study (Experiencing God) and two soccer games and an Ethiopian wedding (Mekedes is a brides maid and she invited us to the wedding). I am so excited about the wedding.
  • Feeling: A little crazy! Friends are over and the kids are playing High School Musical Sing It on the Wii. So cute to hear them sing "Shake your booty and turn around."
  • Happy Because: My kids are getting along well for the moment.
  • Today I : took will to T-ball (he did great), made turkey chili dogs for lunch, did dishes and went to see Enchanted the movie. It was so cute. I was grinning like crazy when I walked out of that movie. Highly recommend it.
  • Laundry: What laundry?
  • Something I know: My kids are loud!
  • Currently reading: PS I love you....written by the daughter of Ireland's prime minister, bought at airport in Newark. Can't recommend it.
  • Wanting: A portrait lens for my camera.
  • Favorite gadget: I got an ipod for Christmas, but I haven't used it yet. I bet it will be my favorite gadget when I figure it out.
  • Thankful that: I don't have to be a super mom!
  • Wondering why: I have such a hard time staying on Weight Watchers on the weekends.

Care to fill in any of these with your own answers? I copied this from someones blog, feel free to copy it from me.