Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just Click

I added something new to my blog....can you find it? Compassion is a great organization that is doing amazing things for children in poverty around the world. I have been sponsoring a sweet little girl through Compassion for about 3 years now. She is about the same age as my youngest. I get the sweetest pictures and letters from her and I send her letters, stickers, and postcards. I pray for her and also support her financially. Her last letter to me was so sad.....she said her Dad was with another woman and she is staying with her grandmother and her grandmother cries a lot.

I know this little one needs all the encouragement she can get. I feel privileged that I am the one that gets to sponsor her.

It is sooo easy to sponsor a child. For the less than the price of dinner out, you can provide food, education, bible teaching and hope to a child for a month. I promise you, you will not even miss the money.

Just click on the logo and it will take you directly to the Compassion website. It's that easy!