Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to me!





















We are home in Doha. We got back last night about 9:30 pm. I slept all day today. The flight was hard, really hard, but not unbearable. The kids were so good and really tried to help out. I am beginning to feel normal again, although I am awake at 1 am. The kids do not seem to be suffering from jet lag. They were up all day playing and are all asleep at the moment.
In case you are wondering, the flight from Houston to Newark was almost 5 hours and the flight from Newark to Doha was 15 hours. We also had a 4 hour layover in Newark.

Our close friends also arrived last night. I mentioned them in an earlier post. They are moving here from Dubai. They came over for hamburgers tonight. It was so wonderful to see them and knowing they are going to be here makes me so happy.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I am sure the details will come to me at some time, but right now everything is a blur. I hope you enjoy these pictures in the meantime.