Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tomorrow

The big kids and I are going to pick up our favorite guy tomorrow morning at 10:48. We are so glad he is coming to Texas. We will spend about 10 more days here and then he will take us home to Doha!

Updates:

  • Our little one is still recovering from his surgery. I didn't realize it takes about two weeks to fully recover from a tonsillectomy/adnoidectomy. He is still not eating much and his throat hurts.
  • My big kids absolutely, positively LOVED camp. The camp strives to be the best week of the kids summer and I think they may have succeeded.
  • I got an email from the Immigration people in Houston and they needed our full names to send us a letter for fingerprinting. Not sure what that means, but I am hoping it means we can be fingerprinted in Texas since our first set of fingerprints (done in Doha) were rejected.
  • Our new home study was sent to Doha and is on it's way to Texas in hubby's suitcase. We will fed ex it tomorrow to our agency and then (crossing fingers) maybe all our documents will be in order.
  • I read a good book. Have you heard of the Twilight series by Stephanie ___________? It is a good, clean, romance about humans and vampires (weird, huh?).