Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family

We are all together again! The kids are loving having their Daddy back. It is so good to be a family again. It is such a relief to have my husband here.

We are kind of unsure what the next couple of weeks will look like, but we have to take our son back to the ENT on the 14th and we will probably say goodbye to my Mom then and spend the rest of our time 4 or 5 days in the Houston area.

I am dreading trying to pack up all our stuff. We brought too much and then added new school clothes and supplies, etc. etc. etc. It will be a miracle if I can get it all back in our bags.

On the ADOPTION front, I mailed the homestudies to our agency and will call them when they get there, to confirm that we have indeed completed all the paperwork. I am trusting in God's timing for a referral, but if it were up to me, I would go get our little one this afternoon.