Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We are back in TEXAS

We got here on Saturday....our flight arrived in Washington D.C. Friday night and we stayed in a hotel overnight and flew out Sat. morning. I think that helped with the jetlag. The flight was from Doha was loooooong and by the time we got to D.C. every seam on my clothes was bothering me. On the flight, I watched 3 movies, 5 episodes of Friends and played video games (remember Centipede) and I don't even like video games. The kids were so good. Having the on demand movies and games is great for them! I think the Doha to D.C. flight was around 14 hours.

We are still going to bed early and waking up early, but last night everyone slept through the night and I am the only one up at 5:45, which is normal for some people, I understand.

We are having a good time. Everything is so GREEN and lush and beautiful. The kids are going to Vacation Bible School at mom's church every evening and we went to the library yesterday to stock up on books.

Life is good!