Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WW

I am starting WW (that's Weight Watchers for all of you who haven't ever joined this elite club). I am just doing it on my own, because as far as I know there are no WW meetings around here. I am not telling you how much I weigh. A girl's gotta have her secrets. But, I have gained weight since I have been living in Doha.

I have been at it a total of 2 whole days and it is going well. I have a friend I walk with every morning. We have been walking 3 laps around the compound, which takes us about 45 minutes. I do not like to exercise. Every morning I secretly hope she will not ring my doorbell.

The secret to a good start on WW is the O point veggie soup. Make a big pot and eat it for lunch everyday, or whenever you get hungry. Guaranteed! Do not eat big bags of buttered popcorn...get the 94% fat free kind. And do not eat nuts. Learned these lessons, yesterday.

I really do love WW. I feel so much better when I am eating right. I'll keep you posted.