Friday, April 24, 2009

too much of a good thing

I leave tomorrow night to go to ETHIOPIA. This will be my third trip and I am getting pretty comfortable with the trip. Only this time I will be spending lots of time with our daughter. (It feels weird to say that.) I can't wait to see what her personality is like. To see if she is healthy and well and developing. To think that I will get to hold her, sing to her and pray for her while she is in my prescence is nothing short of amazing.

I am collecting some things to take along and tomorrow I am driving around town and picking up more boxes and bags of clothes, toys, blankets, shoes, etc. to take to the orphanage. I have a jumperoo and a bouncy seat to take, too.

I am like the Purple Heart or Salvation Army truck in your neighborhood.

My problem, I already have a bunch of things that the "nice" people dropped off at my house.

I am not sure how I am going to get all this stuff to ET.

Hmmmm.........Maybe I will try to send it cargo.