Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meeting Kaiya






Many of you know how I met Angel on her blog (http://www.thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/) and ended up traveling to Ethiopia with her in April. She was my roomie and we got to know each other during that trip. She is so much fun to be with and at the same time inspiring and challenging.


Recently, I think about 6 weeks ago, she brought home their newest daughter, Kaiya, from China. During a recent visit to The Woodlands we got to meet up with Angel and meet Kaiya for the very first time. She is a precious little girl with personality plus. She is adjusting to her family and two big sisters very well.


I loved watching two of my kiddos interact with Kaiya. They were so sweet with her. I know they are going to be great big siblings to our little brother or sister.