Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Time





I just spent a few days in Longview with these special people. This is my big brother and his wife. My brother is 17 years older than me and is one of the smartest, funniest guys I know. His sweet wife has been a part of our family as long as I can remember. She is in every way a sister to me. When I was growing up, my sister Joan and I would spend part of every summer with them. I have wonderful memories of that time spent playing games, riding bikes, playing putt-putt, and going to Six Flags. They have three grown children that I love dearly. They have ALWAYS supported and loved us.


This is my nephew and his wife and their little cutie pie, K. K and my kiddo are big time BUDDIES. They had so much fun and played non-stop for 4 days!



My adorable niece and sister in law. My niece recently got engaged and they are having so much fun planning her wedding.