Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trouble with pictures...

I am still having trouble posting pictures on my blog. I started using Flickr, but can only download one at a time, each on a different post which bothers me. Bear with me, as I figure it out. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these pictures. If you click on a picture, it should take to my Flickr account and you can see the rest of the pics.

Last night we went to City Center Mall....a huge mall with an ice skating rink in the middle. We ate at Nando's, a Portuguese influenced restaurant. They serve huge skewers of grilled chicken, and it was yummy. After, I went to the restroom and discovered that it is BYOTP (bring your own toilet paper) in some Qatari restrooms. When I tried to smuggle a roll of paper towel I found, the attendant said "no,no" and pointed to the paper towel dispenser. I grabbed some paper and learned my lesson. Always carry a little packet of tissue paper with you....always.