Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pictures!!

I have been having trouble posting pictures, but looks like I worked out the bugs......so here are a few pics. More coming soon... These are a couple of pictures from inside our villa. It is decorated in red and cream, which I love....I love red. We are not keeping all the contemporary artwork. We are going for the Southern Living meets Middle East look. This is one of the sitting areas downstairs. Below is another sitting area. Of course, it is going to look totally different with all our stuff in here and we are rearranging the furniture.



This is the pool in the compound and the clubhouse behind. The pool curves around the edge of the clubhouse. It has a swim up snack bar coming soon. The kids are happy to have it nearby.




This is my cutie in the airport on our long journey to Qatar.